Passionate about rural property
Selling your house can be a stressful business! Our experienced team understand and appreciate that when you decide to sell you need an estate agent who fully comprehend your needs and works with you to achieve your goals.
As independent estate agents the team at Barbers Rural pride themselves on professionalism and are committed to providing a bespoke service to each and every one of their clients.
Why use us?
- Bespoke and innovative marketing campaign, specific to your property
- Dynamic and motivated team, dedicated to selling your property
- Exceptional customer service and outstanding communication
- Highly trained and experienced negotiators, focused on getting the best deal for you
- In-depth knowledge of the local area, able to advise prospective buyers
- Realistic and experienced advice on value, marketing strategy and sales approach
- Able to identify potential issues and resolving them before they become problems
- Experienced in all aspects of property conveyancing - our focus is completing your sale
We specialise in rural property, particularly country cottages and houses, houses with land, farms, bare land and equestrian properties. We are members of the NAEA (National Association of Estate Agents) and unlike many high street estate agents, we have a team of fully qualified Chartered Surveyors within the firm. The diversity of skills within the office enables us to offer a comprehensive service which is particularly relevant to rural properties which inevitably come complete with a unique set of challenges, nearly all of which we are able to anticipate and solve before they become problems.
We approach the marketing of a property somewhat differently to many other estate agents. Whilst we aim to highlight the features and benefits of a particular house, we also seek to describe the local area and the unique selling points of an individual property. This can only really be achieved by an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the local area and our winning team are all Shropshire and Cheshire born and bred enabling us to answer a wide variety of queries and speak knowledgeably and passionately about the area.
When it comes to selling rural residential property, we are experts in our field and provide a customised, personal and friendly service tailored to your individual needs – nothing is too much trouble.
We are passionate about rural property