Property & Estate Management
Creative, innovative and practical advice on all aspects of property and estate management and development.
Rural land and property are at the heart of what we do at Barbers Rural. We live in it, we understand it and we know how to manage it. Our experienced team provide land and property management services for country cottages, farms and landed estates to a wide variety of private and corporate clients in Shropshire, Mid-Wales, Staffordshire, Cheshire and Herefordshire. Our primary goal is to ensure maximisation of clients’ assets in line with personal or business objectives and our approach is always client focused.
We are passionate about the countryside in general and have developed a reputation for being able to ‘think outside the box’ when it comes to all aspects of property management and are able to suggest, assess and manage diversification projects.
Our services include:
- Management of farms, either tenanted or managed in-hand
- Management of commercial and residential property portfolios
- Planning and development of land and existing property
- Advice on specific estate management issues
- Full review of property portfolios
- Joint venture, contract farming and tenancy advice
- In-depth advice on succession issues both tenanted and owner-occupied
- Advice on and management of diversification projects
- Management of and advice on sporting and mineral rights
- Public Rights of Way, Easements and Wayleaves
- Informed advice on woodland management
Our experienced team are able to work hand-in-hand with clients or autonomously when required and our over-riding goal is to exceed client expectations.