Evidenced and skilful negotiation for a wide variety of compensation claims and compulsory purchase
As a land-owner you may be due compensation from a third party for:
- Intended or accidental damage or distress to your land
- Intended or accidental disruption to your farming practices
- Access to third part property (eg Utility companies) for maintenance or installation
Where land is required for Government infrastructure projects, landowners may be left with no option but to forfeit land. Our team have acted for farmers and landowners on a number of projects including A500 Crewe Bypass, A53 Hodnet Bypass, M6 Toll, M5 widening, Wrexham Bypass and HS2 to name but a few. We understand the processes involved and can advise you every step of the way, ensuring that you receive the best compensation possible.
Whatever the claim, our experienced, professional team can offer:
- An in-depth understanding of the legal framework involved
- Close client relationship, ensuring effective and timely communication through the negotiations
- Professional and effective negotiations to obtain the optimum settlements
- A professional approach, adapted to suit your needs
- A deep understanding of and extensive experience in all aspects of compensation
Whatever the reason for the potential claim, the earlier you take advice the better the outcome. You need to ensure that your rights are protected at all times and the experienced team at Barbers Rural are well versed in dealing with utility companies and authorities. We can advise you of your rights, negotiate with them on your behalf and ensure that any disruption is kept to a minimum and compensation is maximised.