This week the Governenment announced that Estate Agents could open provided they worked under specific guidelines. At Barbers Rural we have taken this very seriously and we are working within Government guidelines whilst prioritising the health, safety and well-being of our clients and staff. Most of our team will continue to work remotely from home and whilst the office will be manned with a minimum number of staff it will remain closed to the general pulbic to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
However we are delighted to be able to launch some exciting properties onto the market in the near future and will be thilled to hear from prospective buyers and sellers by phone (01630 692500) or email (email@example.com).
In line with industry guidance we have agreed a list of criteria with our clients regarding property viewings as follows:
- In the first instance we will do our very best to arrange a 'virtual' viewing by video or internet link
- Only potential buyers in a strong buying position - eg those Sold Subject To Contract, Cash Buyers or those will finance agreed - will be able to have a 'physical' viewing of a property unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- Physical viewers will be 'risk assessed' to check that they are not 'at risk' or 'symptomatic'.
- Viewers will be asked to provide and wear appropriate PPE at the viewing.
- Viewings will be restricted to 2 people from any one household.
- All parties to abide by social distancing at all times.
Whilst we are committed to ensuring a professional service at all times, we are also committed to ensuring the health and safety of our staff, our clients and the general public. We will, of couse, keep the situation under reivew constantly and be guided by industry governing bodies and the Government.
Thank you for your patience in this matter - we are doing everything we can to get the housing market moving again!