The UK is facing mounting pressure from the European Union to get bovine TB under control, say government scientists.
Property Auctions are becoming increasingly popular as the fast way to buy and sell property, as sellers often achieve better prices and buyers avoid being gazumped. Auctions are particularly effective when selling properties suitable for renovation and development as there are frequently a number of interested parties.
With the Exchange of Contracts taking place in the auction room, the time taken to Completion is counted in days.
To find out more about buying or selling at auction contact us on 01630 692500.
- Public Auction - Monday 8th October 2012. Sale of Property and LandAuction Date: 08 October 2012 - 7:00:pm
Public Auction Monday 8th October 2012, 7pm.
For further information please download the relevant sales particulars and the attached conditions of buying at Auction.
- Grange Cottage (Ref: 5863 )Auction Guide Price : £170,000
- Land at Bacon Hall Farm, Eaton On Tern, Market Drayton (Ref: 5626 )Auction Guide Price - Offers in Excess of : £50,000
- Public Auction of Property & Land Monday 13 August 2012Auction Date: 13 August 2012 - 7:00:pm
For Sale by Public Auction . Monday 13 August 2012, 7pm prompt. The Festival Drayton Centre, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 3AX
Rosehill Mill Lakes , Market Drayton. 7.60 Acres comprising two spring fed lakes, stream, woodland and pasture land.
- Property Auction 2nd July 2012Auction Date: 02 July 2012 - 12:00:am
Property Auction at 7.00 pm prompt
- Property Auction 22nd May 2012Auction Date: 22 May 2012 - 7:00:pm
Public Auction of Hillside, Bulkeley, Malpas, Cheshire SY14 8BQ 2 bed semi-detached cottage with almost one acre of grounds
- Hillside, Bulkeley, Malpas (Ref: 5450 )Offers in Excess of : £200,000
- Property Auction 22nd June 2010 Market DraytonAuction Date: 22 June 2010 - 7:00:pm
An Auction of Agricultural land, details below.
- Land at Burleydam (Ref: 4392 )Auction guide price : £240,000
- Property Auction 11th May 2010 Pontesbury.Auction Date: 11 May 2010 - 7:00:pm
An auction of Polesgate Farmhouse near Pontesbury, a highly successful sale with all three lots sold well above their auction guide.