The first vaccine against the Schmallenberg virus (SBV) will go on sale to farmers after being shipped to the UK in the next few weeks.
Barbers Rural specialise in a wide range of valuations, advising owner-occupiers, tenants and landlords on a variety of rural matters.
- In-depth local knowledge throughout the West Midlands and Border Counties
- Independent expert advice
- Access to up-to-date comparable evidence
- Experienced RICS qualified Valuers
- Detailed reports in accordance with the RICS Red Book
We undertake valuations for banks, other lenders and private individuals. We are on all major valuation panels including AMC, LLoyds TSB, Nat West and RBS.
We also carry out valuations for development appraisal, business re-organisation, matrimonial and probate purposes. Our valuation team regularly prepares valuations for court and tribunal hearings.
Our local knowledge and understanding of local market values allows us to offer swift and effective advice to meet all of your needs.
For more information please contact Mike Taylor, Bob Oakes or Dan Bowden on 01630 692500 or email: email@example.com