The UK is facing mounting pressure from the European Union to get bovine TB under control, say government scientists.
Barbers Rural are Agents for AMC (Agricultural Mortgage Corporation), the UK's largest lender of long term finance to farmers. We also have access to high street banks and many other commercial and residential lenders, which may be suitable for agricultural and rural property. Loans are available for any business purpose for between 5 and 40 years. If you want to purchase land or just want to get better terms on existing borrowing, give us a call.
Do you want to:
- buy some adjacent land?
- buy-out a retiring partner?
- purchase new equipment?
- put up new buildings?
Tell us what you want to achieve and we'll do our best to provide the finance you need to help make it happen. We can help you to consolidate existing borrowings into a single loan, so you get a better interest rate and manageable monthly payments.
Some of the features which we can offer, subject to status, are:
- Loans available for virtually any rural business activity- for sole traders, partnerships, companies, trusts and pension funds offering a house and land as security
- Highly competitive farm mortgage rate, interest chargeable against pre-tax income
- No annual renewal fees or reviews on a standard loan
- Secured against land as well as property, enabling more capital to be raised, with the flexibility to extend the term at any time
- Cannot be 'called-in' on death - so it can pass to next generation
- Decision in principle before you make a sealed bid or go to auction
- Quick and easy application process
We have arranged business loans this year for farm and land purchase, wind turbines, poultry sheds, divorce settlement, partnership splits, modernisation of dairy units, grain stores, loan consolidation and in many cases, just to get better terms than were previously available with existing lenders.
For more information contact Mike Taylor or Bob Oakes on 01630 692500